I think one of the cool things about being a parent is watching your kids go through different phases of likes and interests. Both of my sons happened to go through a phase at the same time where they needed everything Super Mario Brothers.
So, needless to say we have a lot of different Mario Brothers Toys in our household. They have been awesome and brought a lot of enjoyment to our family playtime.
We wanted to give you a list of the best Super Mario Brothers Toys. We did a full review on the best new Super Mario Brothers Toy for 2020, The Best Mario Kart Toy, and the best Super Mario Brothers Toddler Toy.
Beneath those reviews is a complete list of over 30 great Super Mario Brothers Toys you can pick from! So, if you just want to see a very quick list of different Mario Brothers Toy options – I would encourage you to skip to that section!
Enjoy this list of the Best Super Mario Brothers Toys!
The Best New Mario Brothers Toy for 2020
What is the best new Mario Brothers Toy of 2020? It is the LEGO Super Mario Adventures with Mario Starter Course 71360 Building Kit. As well as some of the other Mario Brothers Lego sets that have been released.
This was an easy call to make for best new Mario Brothers Toy. If you haven’t seen these LEGO sets before, check them out and buy them quickly because they will be flying off the shelves come Christmas time!
The LEGO Super Mario Adventures with Mario Starter Course 71360 Building Kit is the first set you should buy because it comes with the interactive LEGO Mario that you are going to want for all these different courses.
This LEGO Mario figure will make noises and interact with the different bricks that come in these kits. There are actually over 100 different actions/reactions you can get from Mario based on what you do!
This starter kit is 231-pieces, includes the Mario and a Bowser Jr. figure, and can be integrated into the other playsets. Here is a list of some of the LEGO expansion packs.
- LEGO Super Mario Guarded Fortress Expansion Set 71362 Building Kit
- LEGO Super Mario Mario’s House & Yoshi Expansion Set 71367 Building Kit
- LEGO Super Mario Bowser’s Castle Boss Battle Expansion Set 71369 Building Kit
- LEGO Super Mario Toad’s Treasure Hunt Expansion Set 71368 Building Kit
- LEGO Super Mario Desert Pokey Expansion Set 71363 Building Kit
- LEGO Super Mario Thwomp Drop Expansion Set 71376 Building Kit
- Super Mario King Boo and The Haunted Yard Expansion
- LEGO Super Mario Boomer Bill Barrage Expansion Set 71366 Building Kit
- LEGO Super Mario Whomp’s Lava Trouble Expansion Set 71364 Building Kit
- LEGO Super Mario Piranha Plant Power Slide Expansion Set 71365
As you can see, there is a Mario Brothers Lego Expansion Set for just about every situation Mario has had to deal with in the video games! Buy them now before these sets start flying off the shelves before Christmas!
The Best Super Mario Toy for Ages 3+
What is the best Super Mario Toy for ages 3 and up? We would recommend the Nintendo Bowser’s Castle Super Mario Deluxe Castle Playset.
This playset comes with a 2.5-inch exclusive Bowser figure that is really cool. This was a big hit with my oldest son because he just loves Bowser. You will probably want to purchase some other action figures to complete the set.
The castle itself is about 17-inches tall, makes all sorts of cools sounds, has some hidden traps, and looks really good.
The con to this toy is it does take some time to snap all the pieces together, and it is really annoying to align about 30 different stickers into the right place to complete the look.
However, once all of that is done, you are going to have a really fun Bowser’s Castle Playset to play with!
For a full review, please check out this link: The Bowser Castle Playset Reviewed.
Best Mario Kart Toy
What is the Best Mario Kart Toy? We would have to give that to the Super Mario Kart 8 Mario Anti-Gravity Mini RC Racer!
Of course, if you like Luigi better than Mario (like my youngest son) – the correct answer is actually the Super Mario Kart 8 Luigi Anti-Gravity RC Racer! Both of these toys are awesome and going to bring a lot of enjoyment for kids!
What makes these toys so great? Well, let’s list out some of those reasons for you!
- These RC Racers are fast. I was really impressed the first time we cracked these toys out and they were racing up and down our house. They even work well on my thick living room carpet!
- The control has a range of 100 feet!
- There are two modes to these racers. You have your standard wheel mode, and if you hit a button on the control it switches to “anti-gravity” mode. This turns the tires sideways and allows kids to do all sorts of exciting tricks and spins!
- These RC Racers are relatively easy to control and should bring a lot of enjoyment to kids. It won’t take long for them to being doing all sorts of cool tricks with them.
There are a couple of Cons to this toy including:
- These racers take a lot of batteries and they will go through batteries pretty quickly. We bought rechargeable batteries which have worked really well for this toy. These cars slow down significantly when those batteries are almost dead.
- They run off a 2.4 Ghz frequency and you should be able to run both the Luigi and Mario racers at the same time without them interfering with each other. However, I have had to turn one off, take the controller and car to a different room and sync them back up because the control frequency had messed with each other.
Besides that, these toys are recommended for children ages 8 – 11. However, my 4-year-old and 6-year-old got them for Christmas and love them! It can be a little difficult for my 4-year-old to control at times but is a lot of fun for them!
For an even more detailed review about these toys, check out these links:
A List of 30+ of The Best Super Mario Brothers Toys
There are some other great Super Mario Brothers Toys you can pick from! Here are some of those best options!
We are hoping between those detailed reviews at the top of the page and this great list of 30+ Mario Brothers Toys, you are going to be able to find something that your child loves!
This list is always changing, so check back from time to time to see if there is anything new out there!